The Great Basin Elks Lodge No. 1472 needs a home. Please help us get there.
Sept. 14, 2019 Drawing
We graciously thank the following for their help
- Ruby Mountain Pawn www.rubymountainpawn.com
- Purple Providers liverudegirls.com/index.php/purple-providers/
- Jeni-Lei Powell
- Albertsons www.albertsons.com/
- Bonanza Produce Company bonanzaproduceco.com/
- Dee & Cheri Boskie
- Canyon Chiropractic Clinic www.facebook.com/CanyonCC.net/
- Carrie’s Critter Care elko.chamberofcommerce.me/elkochamber/mem_crittercare
- Michael & Rebecca Cailor
- Coffee Mug Family Restaurant www.coffeemugelko.com/
- Comforts of Home comfortsofhomeshop.com/
- James & Lora Douglass
- Elko Area Chamber www.elkonevada.com/
- Elko Convention & Visitors Authority www.exploreelko.com/
- Elysian Design House www.elysiandesignhouse.com/
- Essential Balance Massage Bodywork www.facebook.com/pages/Essential-Balance-Massage-Bodywork/159277927440414
- Evergreen Floral & Events evergreenflowershop.com/
- Have A Ball Party Supplies www.facebook.com/HaveABallPartySupplies/
- Hilton Garden Inn Elko hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/nevada/hilton-garden-inn-elko-EKOEHGI/index.html
- Hilton Garden Inn Elko Volunteers
- James Holdren
- Home Depot www.homedepot.com/
- Hunter Ray’s www.facebook.com/pg/Hunter-Rays-1945880762388557/reviews/
- I & E Electric, Inc.
- Les Schwab Tire Center www.lesschwab.com/
- Machi’s Saloon & Grill machissaloon.com/
- Muley’s www.facebook.com/Muleys-Bar-Family-Grill-183559638330554/
- NewFields www.newfields.com/
- Ruby Radio Corporation www.rubyradio.fm/
- Walt O’Brien
- Pepsi Cola Company www.pepsico.com
- Rangefront Geological www.rangefront.com
- Reed Ranch
- Marie & Frank Reynolds III
- Richard Spiedel Sr
- Ruby Mountain Lock and Safe rubymountainlockandsafe.com/
- Rumors Hair and Nails www.facebook.com/RumorsElkoNV/
- Sandvik www.home.sandvik/en/
- Scout Troop 850
- Small Mines Development www.undergroundmining.com/
- Herb & Sonny Sollinger
- Brent Stokes State Farm Insurance www.statefarm.com/agent/us/nv/elko/brent-stokes-8yn4k72v0al
- Terry’s Pumpin’ & Potties www.facebook.com/portapots/
- Doris Toothman
- Ty & Natalie Trouten
- Two Bitch Spirits Ltd www.twobitchspirits.com/
- Valve Actuation Sales Supply valveactuationsales.com/
- Dan & Diana Van Norman
- Wells Rural Electric Company www.wrec.coop/
- Daniel & Hazel White
- Customized Remington 700 7mm and soft case (donated by Ruby Mountain Pawn)
- Traeger Tailgater Pellet Grill Package (donated by Daniel & Hazel White)
- Hand crafted knife by Forged in Fire contestant (Donated by James & Lora Douglass)
- Greg Alexander’s “Struttin’ to Daybreak” Edition: 750/1550 canvas print (Donated by Herb & Sonny Sollinger)
- Wine and Massage Package (Donated by Ty & Natalie Trouten)
- Drawing tickets are $50 each, limited to 500 tickets, and all proceeds benefit the Great Basin Elks Building Fund.
- Tickets may be purchased from:
- Any member of Great Basin Elks Lodge or
- Ruby Mountain Pawn, 185 10th Street, Elko, Nevada
- Brent Stokes State Farm, 698 5th Street, Elko, Nevada
- Stonecraft Jewelers, 2560 Mountain City Hwy, Suite 103, Elko, NV
- For more details, please contact Building Fund Committee members James Douglass (775) 388-0747, Lora Douglass (775) 388-0748, Daniel White (734) 634-1577, Hazel White (207) 837-4202, or email us GBE1472fund@gmail.com.
Drawing to be held on 14 Sept 2019 at Masonic Lodge, 576 14th Street, Elko, Nevada. This event features:
- 4 – 9 PM No host bar
- 5 PM Spaghetti Dinner served until sold out (to-go dinners available). Suggested dinner donation of $7.00/each.
- Kid friendly event.
- Other games such as 50/50, door prizes, silent auction, etc.
Pass-through donations to the Building Fund are also appreciated.
Winners of prizes are responsible for shipping and handling fees of the prize to their location. Prohibited possessors of any prize are not eligible. Winners will be contacted directly and need not be present to win. Must respond within 30 days of drawing and is responsible for shipping fees. Winner of rifle must be 18+ and must pay for the background check, comply with a federal, state, and local laws, and must pick up the firearm and case from a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. Winner of rifle must pay for both ends of the FFL transfer fee if they want the firearm and case shipped to their location. If the winner does not qualify under federal, state, or local law for the possession of this firearm, their ticket is invalid. An adult signature (21+) is required to receive prizes with alcohol.